March 10, 2014

LAFCO Approves Sphere of Influence

Filed under: Uncategorized — waltblog @ 4:35 pm

By Loretta Carrico-Russell
Mountain Echo reporter
The Shasta Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) approved the Fall River Valley Community Services District’s (District) sphere of influence (SOI) despite its “insufficient” report to the Commission. The approved SOI is a scaled down version of the District’s original sphere. A SOI outlines the physical boundaries and service area of an agency. A sphere of influence makes it easier for a district to annex areas into its district.
The Commission voted six to one to approve SOI, but questioned the report prepared by consultant Robert Braitman, at LAFCO’s expense. Chair Les Baugh explained that executive officer Jan Lopez did consulting work for the District and in the interest of transparency Braitman was hired to prepare the report, yet Braitman said during the meeting he received his information from “LAFCO staff.”
Baugh said he was voting in favor of the SOI despite the insufficient information in the report. The report contained a lot of extraneous information with an inaccurate financial figure, which concerned some of the commissioners. At issue in the report was the amount of debt the District has, which would impact its ability to expand its service area or annexing in areas the District is already providing services to, but are not within its boundaries.

24 Comments

1. Hot watch E book Tells Very Best Way To Rule The watch World

Comment by ???????? 98 ??????? — March 18, 2014 @ 9:59 pm

2. Great transaction with honest seller. Thank you.

Comment by cheap designer bags for sale — March 19, 2014 @ 9:47 pm

3. I recieved any Bailey gulxotso concerning Holiday by my hubby & It’s the best these individuals! They are so excellent & design. I longed-for a couple to produce because of my very own quite short shorts & they may ideal. I merely acquired often the purifying pack to buy capable for that on the outside of. I read with a story which the gulxotso leads the perfect sizing higher nevertheless everyone these folks went true to sized. Once…Superior gulxotso!

Comment by gulxotso — March 20, 2014 @ 2:23 am

4. bag In time got You All the way down? Some Of Us Have The Response

Comment by levis???????? ?????? ??? ????? — March 20, 2014 @ 9:45 am

5. 1 . Inside the “about” menus, the idea states the variation is actually several. installment payments on your 6 (8E200) in the event that will help.

Comment by beats by dre studio — March 22, 2014 @ 7:48 pm

6. Almond n’t m¨²sico Colombiano ful estoy con usted JOEL, mis de la RIIA youngster unas ratas ¨ªdem el cual mis een ACODEM aca en hel Colombia. tienes nuestro apoyo. Ambos estamos cvontigo

Comment by cheap nike air max — March 22, 2014 @ 8:34 pm

7. thanks regarding web-site regarding car owner lg rd400 nevertheless friend Vga driver not working plz job this particular car owner LG ELECTRONICS service center consumers are purported to give the CD of all the needed operators 100 % free. Plz insist for example.

Comment by cheap nike air jordans womens — March 22, 2014 @ 8:36 pm

8. Justin, good article. I got using Glass windows Storage Machine 08 along with ESXi 4. 1 ) But immediately after changing for you to ESXi five. 0 On the web possessing difficulties. Such as article in this article:

Comment by jordan femme pas cher — March 22, 2014 @ 8:39 pm

9. Hello Danny, I in my opinion possess solely tried approximately iOS 4. a few but in the morning unaware of just about any changes in the several. 3. one software that would trigger almost any difficulties.

Comment by nike air max — March 22, 2014 @ 8:51 pm

10. Heya i am for the first time here. I ran across this specific mother board and I think it is definitely practical & the idea allowed me to available much. I hope to offer a thing back and assist other individuals as if you helped me.

Comment by chaussures christian louboutin homme — March 22, 2014 @ 8:56 pm

11. Busting News: Brian Ross in addition to ABC News now are coverage this Elvis is definitely, in fact , alive and has lived inside basement regarding Harry Reid’s household for the past thrity four a number of spending rent, which often Reid features chosen not to are accountable to possibly the actual INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE or even Chair for economic council Integrity folk. some remarkable nRoss, often the movie star connected with ALPHABET Information, claims he found the item on the internet and “some midsection institution children also had a picture of what exactly he or she says is ‘Elvis being subtracted from Reid’s residence. ‘ Hey, the child mentioned it turned out a new respectable graphic, exactly why should never we feel your pet, it is on the internet immediately after all”, Ross revealed. in nHey Harry, generate your own personal tax documents for the past 34 a number of prove a person don’t have been acknowledging under-the-table rental installments through Elvis Presley. Exactly what are a person concealing? The reason cannot you recently provide us with 34 a lot of taxes information as well as end this particular in the event you truly have allege the actual income? some remarkable nQED: Harry Reid didn’t pay out his income taxes….. and n(Alana Elvis Presley perished more than three decades ago endlaved by medicines in fact it is quite nicely revealed that he or she is useless, despite chronic edge rumors through the ’80s in addition to ’90s. )

Comment by vibram five fingers discount — March 22, 2014 @ 9:00 pm

12. The simplest way to send files from laptop or computer to be able to ipad/iphone and also viceversa will be iFunbox a free-of-charge easy to use system that you may simply locate online.

Comment by christian louboutin — March 23, 2014 @ 1:48 am

13. A good Natual skin care Regime Is Extremely Important With regard to Goodly, Youthful Skin

Comment by Buy Hermes Scarves on sale online — March 23, 2014 @ 2:54 pm

14. Nice post. I discover something a lot more challenging on several blogs everyday. It will generally be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice somewhat something from their store. I’d prefer to use some using the content on my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your web weblog. Thanks for sharing.
    [url=http://www.nexopia.com/users/watchesccoi/blog/4-inexpensive-jordan-shoes-by-way-of-developing-a-volume-of]jordans for cheap[/url]

Comment by jordans for cheap — March 23, 2014 @ 6:55 pm

15. There is certainly noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made particular nice points in capabilities also.
    [url=http://dolldata.com/ox/blogs/post/19462]jordans outlet[/url]

Comment by jordans outlet — March 23, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

16. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this ahead of. So nice to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this topic. realy thank you for starting this up. this webpage is some thing that’s required on the internet, someone with a small originality. valuable job for bringing something new to the internet!
    [url=http://www.indyarocks.com/blog/1503370/Air-Jordan-Footwear-Have-a-Best-Jordan-Team]jordan 11 greys[/url]

Comment by jordan 11 greys — March 23, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

17. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this web site needs much more consideration. I’ll likely be again to read far more, thanks for that info.
    [url=http://www.zacom.org/blogs/post/1015]jordans for cheap[/url]

Comment by jordans for cheap — March 23, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

18. It is tough to locate knowledgeable folks on this topic, but you sound like you know what you are talking about! Thanks
    [url=http://www.friendcircles.com/blogs/post/52029]jordans for sale[/url]

Comment by jordans for sale — March 23, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

19. You can find definitely plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That’s a terrific point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you can find questions like the 1 you bring up where by far the most valuable thing might be working in honest very good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged about points like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
    [url=http://jordansnnbw.hazblog.com/Primer-blog-b1/How-Designer-Shoes-Change-Women-s-Personality-b1-p4.htm]cheap jordans online[/url]

Comment by cheap jordans online — March 23, 2014 @ 6:57 pm

20. You’ll find surely lots of details like that to take into consideration. Which is a terrific point to bring up. I give the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the 1 you bring up where by far the most significant thing might be working in honest great faith. I don?t know if very best practices have emerged about things like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
    [url=http://www.indyarocks.com/blog/1499724/Why-Nike-Air-Max-Tn-Are-the-Shoes-Of-Decision]cheap jordans[/url]

Comment by cheap jordans — March 23, 2014 @ 6:57 pm

21. You will discover absolutely many details like that to take into consideration. Which is an awesome point to bring up. I provide the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you will find questions like the one you bring up where the most valuable factor is going to be working in honest fantastic faith. I don?t know if top practices have emerged about items like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
    [url=http://watchesioet.25862.n7.nabble.com/Affordable-Jordan-Footwear-which-offers-your-heart-a-a-lot-more-robust-exercise-jordan-basketball-shs-td2.html]jordans for cheap[/url]

Comment by jordans for cheap — March 23, 2014 @ 6:57 pm

22. you might have an incredible blog here! would you like to create some invite posts on my blog?
    [url=http://jordanshoesddq.blogger.hu/2013/10/16/burberry-trend-watches-hold]jordan 13[/url]

Comment by jordan 13 — March 23, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

23. I was pretty pleased to acquire this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoying each and every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to have a look at new stuff you weblog post.
    [url=http://jordansnnbw.blog.petitmallblog.jp/blog-entry-4.html]jordans for women[/url]

Comment by jordans for women — March 23, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

24. Renewable power Places For The Residence

Comment by Top Quality Louis Vuitton 2009 Handbags usa — March 24, 2014 @ 3:08 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress